JARCH pneumatic rotary joint, also called pneumatic slip ring or hydraulic slip ring, is used to transfer various gases and liquids in automatic stations and some mechanical equipment requiring 360 ° rotation. JARCH pneumatic rotary joint supports a lot of media, such as hot oil, steam, compressed air, water, coolant and other media can be used.
The hydraulic slip ring shall be connected according to the working conditions. There are independent pipelines inside, which can be selected according to different working conditions to maximize benefits. There are two precision bearings inside the rotary joint, which are stable, durable, reliable, firm and flexible, with small friction coefficient, so it can operate at high speed. Generally speaking, hydraulic rotary joints are usually used to transport hydraulic media to hydraulic actuators on rotating equipment.
From the current domestic demand for hydraulic power chucks, hydraulic power chucks with a maximum speed of more than 6000r/min need to be imported from abroad. The main reason is that China has not been able to produce hollow rotary oil cylinder matched with hydraulic power chuck, and also can not solve the problem of loss of clamping force at high speed. The seal between fixed parts and rotating parts in the rotary oil cylinder is the bottleneck that restricts the development of this technology. In view of the working conditions of its seal, such as high interface sliding speed, high boundary pressure difference and high ambient temperature, the common contact mechanical end face seal is not competent because of its high pv value. Therefore, the non-contact dynamic seal should be used for sealing these parts. The hydraulic rotary slip ring can meet the requirements of this application.
The main function of the hydraulic rotary slip ring is to transfer the pressure oil or other fluids to the hydraulic rotary cylinder, so that the piston rod moves left and right, driving the sliding shaft to drive the jaw, thus realizing the radial loosening and clamping of the chuck. And ensure that the energy loss is as small as possible in this transmission process. Due to its structural characteristics, it can also bear a certain axial force. At the same time, the hydraulic rotary slip ring itself is also a self balancing element [6-9].
It is mainly composed of four parts 1a, 1b, 2a and 2b. Parts 1a and 1b and parts 2a and 2b are connected together with screws. The mating piece 1a/1b (1ab) is closely matched with the fixed housing 7 through the elastic seal 5. The pressure oil introduced from the housing 7 is connected with the groove 13 on the sealing plane through the matching piece 2a/2b (2ab), and the pressure oil is transmitted to the hollow channel 10 of the rotary shaft 9 through the pipe on the piece 1a. The gaps 6, 8 and 11 are on the same plane, and their gap values h are set by the washer 12. The pressure oil between the gaps 6 and 8 and the pressure oil in the oil tank 13 respectively establish the pressure plane and pressure area, thus forming a static pressure regulating mechanism. The pressure oil is continuously transmitted to the actuator requiring hydraulic energy through the hole in the center of the rotary shaft? The automatic adjustment of the clearance value is realized by the half bridge circuit composed of the two variable restrictors.
(1) When used together, the two slip rings are used together. When oil enters the left chamber of the rotary cylinder and oil exits the right chamber, the piston rod moves to the right to drive the wedge to drive the jaw to release the workpiece. When oil enters the right chamber of the rotary cylinder and oil exits the left chamber, the piston rod moves to the left to drive the sliding shaft to drive the claw to clamp the workpiece in a radial direction.
(2) When used alone, it introduces pressure oil from the housing of the hydraulic power chuck (fixed) to the rotary oil cylinder, so that the piston moves to the right against the spring force and resistance under the action of the pressure oil, and drives the wedge to drive the jaw to loosen the workpiece. During the return stroke, the pressure oil can be removed, and the sliding shaft can be driven to drive the claw to clamp the workpiece radially by the spring return function.
Rotary joint introduction: Rotary joint is a kind of equipment to realize the transmission of compressed air, cooling water, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil and other fluid media through two relatively rotating pipes. Also called pneumatic rotary joint, hydraulic rotary joint, and hydraulic slip ring.
Common fields of rotary joints:
1. Paper industry: various paper processing equipment, such as dryer, calender, steam ball, coating machine, etc.
2. Fiber products industry: textile, chemical fiber and printing and dyeing, such as flat washer, mercerizing machine, vacuum dryer, bed sheet refining and bleaching machine, textile printing and dyeing drying equipment.
3. Rubber and plastics industry: mixer, calender, rotary and laminator, screw extruder, drum automatic vulcanizer and flat vulcanizer for rubber, etc.
4. Leather industry, artificial leather and synthetic leather: fine washing machine, hot roller press, coating machine, raw cloth machine, roller drying equipment, etc.
5. Printing industry: layered drying equipment, rotary offset and gravure printing machines, mixers, etc.
6. Chemical and the pharmaceutical industry: ball mill, laminator, cylinder, cone and similar drum dryers, rolling test equipment, and electrode lifting of calcium carbide furnace.
7. Food industry: food drying equipment, rolling crushing equipment, kneading machine, bleeder, grain, rotary drying equipment.