****What damage will be caused by improper selection of the slip ring?
The conductive slip ring is an inconspicuous electro-pneumatic component on many automatic equipments, but it is the inconspicuous electrical components here that can directly determine whether automatic equipment can operate normally because the role of the conductive slip ring is to ensure that the equipment can rotate 360 degrees without winding. So this small conductive slip ring is an indispensable part of many automatic equipments. However, many people are very casual when choosing conductive slip rings. They feel that there is nothing special about this small thing. Just buy one and replace it. In fact, there is a great potential safety hazard in this way. Today, the editor of JARCH slip ring will tell you what damage will be caused if the conductive slip ring is not properly selected.
Before speaking, I want to remind you that more than 90% of conductive slip rings are customized due to the particularity of conductive slip rings. The particularity of the conductive slip ring is that the conductive slip ring is designed according to the specific specifications of the equipment. Therefore, improper selection of conductive slip rings will not appear in equipment manufacturers, because the conductive slip rings they use are customized according to their specific requirements. Only when the user of the equipment replaces the conductive slip ring after the conductive slip ring is damaged will the conductive slip ring be improperly selected. The user of the device did not know the specific specification of the conductive slip ring, so he directly took the existing pictures to search on the Internet, and when he saw similar ones, he directly bought them back and installed them. The result is a waste of money.
What damage can be caused by the improper selection of conductive slip rings?
1. Improper installation mode. Conventional conductive slip rings have two installation methods, one is through shaft installation, the other is flange installation. Through shaft means that the rotating shaft of the equipment passes through the interior of the conductive slip ring. Flange installation generally means that the conductive slip ring is installed on the end face of the rotating shaft with a flange. The most direct consequence of improper installation mode is that it cannot be used after purchase.
2. Improper size selection. Improper size selection usually occurs in the shaft threading installation mode. Because the inner diameter of the conductive slip ring is improperly selected, the direct consequence is that the installation cannot be used.
3. Improper line selection. The lines here refer to the number of lines extending from the conductive slip ring. Generally, the number of wires of the conductive slip ring is consistent with the number of wires required by the equipment. Improper selection of the number of wires will result in failure to use
4. The current is not properly selected. This current value refers to the current that each conductor in the conductive slip ring needs to bear. The current value directly affects the specification of the conductive slip ring conductor. If it is selected incorrectly, the slip ring current will be overloaded and the slip ring will be burned.
5. Improper selection of special requirements. There are also many special requirements for conductive slip rings, such as speed, water resistance, high temperature resistance, etc. Improper selection of these special factors will directly cause damage to conductive slip rings.