※ What are the application fields of conductive slip rings?
The conductive slip ring is an important part of many equipments in the development of the modern industry. It is used for the transmission of electricity or signals between two relatively rotating objects. The conductive ring is also called conductive ring, rotary joint, collector ring, electric slip ring, return ring, connector, etc. The slip ring is composed of an elastic material, that is, an electric brush, a surface material with sliding contact - a conductive ring, a centrifuge, and a key component of the inertial navigation device. In recent years, it has been applied in the advanced military field and has gradually changed to civilian use. In recent years, it has achieved standardization and batch production and is widely used in industrial automation system control.
Previously, conductive slip rings, as precision parts, have gradually begun to be used in the civil field. The conductive slip rings in amusement parks are more traditional than those on instruments. Conventional conductive slip ring technology is relatively backward. The product is in self-lubricating contact during operation and will produce powder after wear, which requires regular maintenance and cleaning. Therefore, when using this traditional conductive slip ring, the components shall be frequently overhauled to check whether the contact surface of the conductive slip ring and the insulating surface of the conductive slip ring are damaged, so as to ensure the good working condition of the conductive slip ring and extend the service life of the equipment.
※ What are the characteristics of fiber optic rotary joints?
The optical fiber is used as the data transmission medium, which provides the best technical solution to solve the big data transmission between the rotating connected system components. As the latest means of rotating optical fiber signal transmission at the line stage, the optical fiber slip ring has the following obvious characteristics:
1. The transmission speed is fast. The optical fiber slip ring uses optical fiber as the transmission medium, and the transmission speed can meet the transmission requirements of all devices on the market at present.
2. It is safe and stable. The signal transmission of the optical fiber slip ring has no electromagnetic leakage and can ensure the integrity and safety of the transmission data.
3. Long service life, optical fiber slip ring adopts various high-tech means, which can make its service life up to 100 million revolutions, and can fully ensure the service life of the equipment
4. The anti-interference ability is strong. Because of the particularity of the optical fiber slip ring, its anti-interference ability is several times more than that of the ordinary conductive slip ring.
5. The transmission width is large. The optical fiber slip ring uses optical fiber to transmit media last night. Its transmission bandwidth is far larger than that of ordinary connectors. It can be doubled when used with a wavelength division multiplexer.
6. Good sealing performance. All optical fiber slip rings are made of stainless steel and ceramic balls, making them more solid, accurate and stable